Old 08-24-2014, 01:05 PM   #348
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
What I mean is he is getting penalized twice for the same things which is interceptions. He shouldn't get penalized for throwing two interceptions and then get penalized again for throwing one more interception in the same game and have those penalties in confidence combine together when they're both penalizing for the same thing. It would be like getting penalized for giving up 10 points, then 20 points, then 30 points, then 40 points all in one game and having them all combine together when it should just be one penalty based on the end result.
I had a similar question when screenshots for confidence were first released and not sure how accurate the info was but it was speculated that the screen shot is showing the confidence effects for more than just that one week. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...30&postcount=3

If true, that would mean the "two interception -3" and "three interception -10" are two separate games, with one presumably being the last preseason game. Again, I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed to be the case or not, just remembered this from that earlier thread I linked.