View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 01:05 PM   #5683
biatch0
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

As with most of you MyCareer fiends here, I've seen some pretty amazing things done by my team-mates and the CPU opponents... but today, I saw something that made me go "Did I really just see that?".

Game 2 of the Eastern semifinals facing off against the Pacers (we steamrolled them in game 1 by some magic). Kemba Walker is doing his usual thing - getting a screen from me, finding himself open, charging into the paint, getting blocked. I'm pretty used to the scenario above, so I usually just start getting back in position for D when he starts his charge into the paint animation.

This time, I just stopped and went WTF? He starts charging into the paint... and surprisingly, there's only 1 guy in there (usually Kemba likes to have at least 2 big men around to block him). Here's the magical part... Bogut who was in the paint, looked like he jumped way too early (Kemba hadn't even got into the paint yet)... Sounds good right? Wrong... Kemba lays the ball up into Bogut and gets blocked

Shortly later, in the 3rd quarter... Kemba pulls off another feat I've never seen in MyCareer - 2 defensive 3 second violations in a row.

Last edited by biatch0; 08-25-2014 at 02:14 PM.