View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 02:03 PM   #35
Sheba2011
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: This has me worried... any mention of fixing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexInOrd
I have no reason to lie to ya man. I love cfm and madden. Im not a madden haterrr. Just relating what I experienced. Last year, spd, str and agi all became prohibitively expensive past 90 or so.

This year, with this hb with the superstar development trait, it took 2 years to get every physical attribute to 99. He was a good player to start with, now he is incredible. This next year I will get his btk and trucking to 99. Next year elusiveness and juke. At that point he should be 25 and an absolute monster for 5 years. He already bowls over dudes with his attributes.

A post above had a good idea, make it a generous, average, and strict xp system that you can select like ncaa used to do for recruiting difficulty. Sometimes I just want to play with absolute beasts and an amazing teams. Sometimes I like a sim league. It would be nice to have a customizable xp system that allows the player to decide what he wants. Power to the players ; )
What about players who don't have the Superstar Development trait? How hard is it to upgrade them to all 99's?
Advertisements - Register to remove