View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #38
JaymeeAwesome
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: This has me worried... any mention of fixing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Progression is broken as it is now. Making the Pro Bowl will get your player 2 speed points or 5 MCV points for instance, that is just pure outrageous. When it was 1/3 speed point for making the pro bowl last year that was bad, but now, it's just going to break franchise mode. Half the LB's WR's, HB's, and WR's will be 99 speed by year 2 in most if not all online franchises. This is bad. You may only be able get 3 players practice XP per week, but the goals, and award xp those other players will receive will still be more than enough to make every starter on your roster a stud. I'm just dumbfounded, what was Madden thinking?

I would only consider it broken if the CPU used it unrealistically. Playing in an offline CFM, I would control my xp usage in a more realistic manner.

You will definitely find this as an issue for online CFM but as a commish you can watch it closely and kick people out.

It looks like it definitely needs some tuning. It would only be broken if you never earned xp or if you couldn't apply xp to a player. That 6 letter "B" word is way overused here to explain things they don't work as they thought it should.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...