View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
pdandy
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New Patch is Live

Very pleased with this patch.

I used to love to play against the AI in UFC3 and I'm glad to see that the EA MMAI is much stronger now.
Played a ton of matches against pro AI today. Since I know that the AI dev frequents this board, I would like t provide my 2 cents:

- Make the AI less likely to standup from guard and half guard positions. Make the AI work that GNP. I saw Josh Koscheck AI do this multiple times against me using Robbie. Similar when I used Ross against Khabib; Khabib has a huge advantage on the ground but it didn't seem like the AI was taking advantage of that. I still remember playing against Undisputed 3's GSP or Chael AI. Those AIs were dead set on getting the fight to the ground and smothering the player. I hope to see EA MMAI play like this.
- Would like to see ground based fighters go for more takedowns and clinch takedowns. Played Lawler against Maia AI and he seemed like Maia was content on standing with me.
+ Haven't seen this called out but it seems like the AI isn't standing up from mount anymore so that's great!

Last edited by pdandy; 08-26-2014 at 04:16 AM.