View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 07:22 AM   #39
Gronk4M13
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I played a short game between the Browns and Bengals last night as my first game but didn't finish it. This morning, I did some skill trainer, and now am in my first full game (Jets (me) vs Bills)

Obviously the presentation is just stunning. The graphics are breathtaking. I never got Madden 25 for PS4 so this is a whole new experience for me.

3-0 Jets at the half. I scored when EJ Manuel scrambled, fumbled and we recovered on their 40. I drove a few yards and kicked a FG.

The running is nice and smooth, IMO. We had a chance to do a two minute drill to end the second quarter but Geno Smith threw a few incomplete passes. I also user picked an endzone pass.

I love the halftime show.

Robert Woods just caught a drag, juked, broke a tackle and gained fifteen yards, nice play.

The Bills have no running game; 5 rushes for seven yards. Manuel just read his options on a passing play and scrambled for a first down. The Bills just tied it with a field goal. Manuel tried to scramble a few times and we stopped him. 3-3 after three quarters.

The RCW patch on the Bills' jerseys adds a nice touch.

I decided to go for it from midfield on fourth down, Geno got hit, incomplete pass, turnover on downs.

On third down, Spiller got a first down on a screen play. Now they're on the 29, clock's ticking We stop them, burned all three timeouts. They take a FG with 37 seconds to go. And I just threw an INT. Game over, I lose 6-3.

I already love this game. This was on default All Pro, 5 minute quarters.

EJ Manuel: 8/10, 102 yards,80%. 0 TD 1 INT. Geno Smith- 10/20, 91 yards,50%, 0 TD 1 INT.

Chris Johnson- 9 rush, 36 yards, 4.0 average. CJ Spiller- 12 rush, 18 yards, 1.5 average. EJ Manuel-5 rush, 18 yards.

So far I'd say my biggest complaint would be CPU's offense; Manuel completed 80% of his passes but Spiller barely got any running room. I might toy withsliders.

Yankees: #AllRise