View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 11:13 AM   #536
Farmer joe
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The most straightforward version of the workaround so far, to recap, is to create 32 coach / owner characters within an offline Connected Franchise and, for each team you don't plan on controlling yourself, enable all the AI roster management helpers during the character creation process and then changing the teams's offensive scheme to "Vertical Offense".
So that's the only change we have to make? I'm just hesitant to try it because I fear that every team will play exactly the same when I play vs them and that during offseason, a lot of teams will be signing/drafting players that are horrible fits for their teams. But, looks like it the only confirmed workaround so far.

I've been trying everything from turning off gameplan and progression, to even turning stupid little things like ball hawk and heat seeker off. None of that works though. I've done 5 sims so far and the top QB still only averages about 250-260 yards per game and only gets between 25-28 TDs. Meanwhile, I have seen at least 1 RB with 400 carries, 3-4 backs with over 350 carries, and anywhere from 10-12 backs with over 300 carries in each of the 5 sims I ran. Also, always at least 3 or 4 guys with 22-26 sacks.

Hopefully its just a tuning issue that can be fixed fairly easily. All it really seems like is that defensive players are too overpowered in simulated games, and that the running game is way too prevalent in the simulated games as well.
I know MLB The Show had an issue with stats similar to this last year and it was all fixed quick and easy.