Old 08-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #56
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
So I tried your set with the 50% cpu disadvantage and here's what I noticed. Take into account this is only one game and using it during practice mode for a while...

Dallas vs. Tennessee
-Too many Wr CPU drops for my liking
-The facemask animation happened too often and was only called about 30-40% of the time, might have to lower this.
-Too many dropped int's for the Cpu, BUT their pass coverage seemed too instinctual. So might have to lower Pass react time and up INT's
-Brandon Carr picked off Locker the first play of the game for a pick six. I had one more pick six later in the game but this was a bit more fluky. Locker had some real good looks the rest of the game and was getting the ball out pretty quickly. Even took some shots down the field.
-CPU running game seemed right where it should be.
-Going to up KO length for both User and CPU (personal preference to make it more life-like)
-May up pass protection a bit, but nothing too crazy
Yea CPU pass catch is for sure different from other sliders. it might be best to leave them at 47. I will be working on these this week so hopefully in a week I can come up with a good base. I usually wait much later in my testing post something but, I figured it would be good to get the feedback.