View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:02 PM   #28
vrtkolman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I'm using your penalty sliders along with your QB accuracy sliders. The only other change I've made so far is bringing tackling down to 30 for both teams. Otherwise, everything else is at default.

I just played a game as Denver against New England. It was really good, though NE had a hard time moving the ball. Both QB's were at about 70% completion, which is great considering it's Manning and Brady. Both QB's missed some throws and both definitely missed throws under pressure.

I like to lower tackling instead of increase run blocking. It's rare for RB's to go down instantly like they do at 50 tackling, instead in this case they get slowed down initially and the rest of the defense comes in and cleans up. Both teams didn't run well, though I did break 100 yards (on like 30 carries).

The great news is Brady didn't take a ton of sacks even though Denver's pass rush is really good this year. He had 4, which is probably high but I can deal with that. He threw the ball away a lot before taking hits. Maybe you are on to something with intentional grounding being lowered.