View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
tc020791
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Sliders that control multiple things

I haven't tested every slider thus far but from what I can tell it seems that fumbles and tackling both do more than just what they say.

For tackling when I put both down around 25 I was seeing awful play from both O-lines. It seems as though tackle maybe should be labeled strength or toughness as well. With tackle on 25 and CPU pass block on 60 I was still easily able to get to the CPU for a manual sack whenever I wanted in most cases. Now with tackle back at 50 and CPU pass block back down to 50 I'm only seeing about 1-2 sacks a half. This is also contributed to trying to keep CPU QB ACC high (45 right now for me) in an attempt to keep QB IQ high.

As for fumbles, it seems like they affect the CPU more than the USER. The fumble slider works great for the USER don't get me wrong, you go down to 40 and you'll see your guys fumbling a few times a game if you're not too careful, but it does more than just that for the CPU. It almost acts as an attempt to break tackle tendency slider. With fumble at 5 the CPU is afraid that it will fumble on every touch therefore whenever the ball carrier is met by a tackler he always covers the ball to make sure he doesn't fumble. On the other end of the spectrum with fumble at 95 for the CPU I saw the HB juking, stiff arming and staying on his feet every chance he got. The reason being that he thinks he won't fumble with it at 95.

I haven't done much testing besides those two numbers and 40 and 50. I just wanted to get this info out to anyone struggling with CPU running game. My guess is that fumbles should be 55-60 so that you will see moves attempted but still have a chance for a fumble.

Also if you've found any other sliders that do more than one thing post here. I'll keep the OP up to date with findings.

Sliders:

Fumble -- HB Aggressiveness CPU (👆FUM👆AGG.)

Tackle -- Block shedding (👆TKL👆BLKSHD)

RTK-- Run D Reaction (👆RTK 👆Rection)

Last edited by tc020791; 08-29-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove