View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 02:08 PM   #23
catholictiger
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Past-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

I'm enjoying it to far, only two games, trying to adjust the sliders, but that seems to have a big impact.

One of the best additions that I really enjoy is the ability to call by a strategy or play concept, I don't remember what it was called. I want to run a flood pattern instead of looking through formations or shotgun play types, I can get to it a lot quicker. In the past on NCAA and Madden I would be forced to stick to a couple plays that I really liked because it took to long to try and find other plays. This will make mixing it up a lot easier.

For some reason gameplay has seemed to improve, I can't put my finger on it but it feels better.

There are glitches as with all new games but that will be worked out in future patches.

There is a lot the same with this game as madden 25 but we come to expect that out of sports games, and EA isn't going to put a lot of time into revamping a system that will probably not have any new games in a year or two.

I love connected franchise it is great to be the owner and have complete control of the team. You may hate the stadium your team plays in so decide as an owner to play a new team.

I'm currently doing a season with the Saints, but I may also do one with a fantasy Draft. It is always fun to build a team from the ground up and draft the strengths you want.

Because NCAA 15 doesn't exist this year, I will be spending much more time with Madden.

good game, not much different from Madden 25 but the tweaks are enough for the 60 dollar purchase price.

Now if you wait a couple weeks directly before the NFL season starts there is a great chance you could save some money on it.