View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 11:52 PM   #231
reptilexcq
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Da_Czar Brings Along Sim Nation, As He Joins the NBA 2K15 Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleaderboards
Big Homie Czar, if you're reading this, do me a favor...ever since 2k11, they added these penalties for going for steals, and blocked shots as to prove a point.To me it doesnt make sense unless its a crossover move. If you get crossed over, then i can understand then theres little to no chance for you to recover, but from a block or steal? thats just ridiculous. Those flailing animations or those super lunges that completely take you out of the play just for going for a steal are more than a penalty. those atrocious animations can cost you a game. The penalty time is almost 3-4 seconds. thats just unheard of. You have no control over your player during these mini movie animations where go for a block or a steal. I'm not sure what they have you responsible for, but if you know is in charge of those ridiculous animations, pleeeeease use your basketball knowledge and try and influence them to remove those animations. They arent realistic and completely leave you out of the play.

This is how a steal attempt should play out

WORD!! This is exactly what i been talking about. The recovery in reach-in-steal animation is RIDICULOUS. It takes away the fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove