View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 01:04 AM   #23
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

I've now seen a few people mention that the penalty sliders are yet again (like M25) are tied to affecting gameplay, so we need to take this into consideration now, rather than upping everything for more penalties, if this truly is the case.

One thing that DID work in M25 to some extent (not consistently) was lowering the Intentional Grounding slider a lot seemed to cause the CPU QB to throw the ball away more when pressure came. I played a good bit of M25 with very a low Intentional Ground setting and did notice this from time to time. The only thing that still happened was playing as the RDE, having the QB slide right and take the sack from the LDE. Add in upping CPU pass blocking and maybe we can have more realistic sack totals in games. The DB coverage and reaction time sliders are still important to this too, in my opinion.

So we should maybe take this into account again, like in M25, to limit the amount of sacks. Hopefully that can help.

I played some games with 0 speed threshold and still found my lineman pulling well on running plays and not overly slow/getting in the RBs way, and it seems that the elite speed players on some teams are getting much better separation. Not saying 0 speed threshold is the way to go, but I think the lower the better for more realistic gameplay this year in that aspect.

I couldn't get as many games as I wanted in tonight, but I'll be playing a lot more full games tomorrow to test. No rush though, better to get these as right and sim as possible instead of putting out a unrealistic playing slider set.

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-28-2014 at 01:10 AM.