View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #104
vrtkolman
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkU28
Do you mean that you just picked the right thumb-stick down on coverage adjustments to play the underneath stuff or did you change individual player's coverages?

This could be a really nice find to get the CPU to push the ball downfield more.
I picked the right thumb-stick down on coverage adjustments.

I just played the Colts as the Raiders. While adjusting the coverage every play to play underneath stuff, Luck finished 13-20 for 228 yards and a TD. The yards per completion were huge. Every incompletion was contested. There was one where Luck threw it behind his tight end at about 10 yards past the line of scrimmage, the tight end tried reaching back to get it and Khalil Mack laid him out causing an incompletion. That was cool.

Luck checked it down to his RB once and threw a screen pass once. He started 4-9.

Three awesome plays by Luck stood out. On one, he shrugged off a sack and stepped up into the pocket. Moving around a bit buying time, he flung it 30 yards down and found an open tight end. On a third down, he had time to throw and fired a deep post route to TY Hilton, who split the CB and safety for a big gain. On a third and one, I stupidly called a goal line defense. Nicks ran a deep route and my strong safety totally blew his coverage, and Nicks scored on a 60 yard deep pass.

Most of Luck's passes were between 10-20 yards. He wasn't sacked once either, I didn't get much pressure in general. Being the Raiders, that made a lot of sense. I think I'm finding some good stuff here.