View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 PM   #453
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Is stumble recovery still in the game ? Because I am getting tripped a lot and can't recover from it. And I must say pursuit is over powered in this game. I tried 5 screen plays with the Saints, got sacked 5 times because the pursuit of the defensive linemen were just insane on how fast they caught up to Drew Brees back peddling. Counter plays again once again lead to tackles for a loss.

EA needs to tone down pursuit. Makes no sense on any outside run you get met in the backfield majority of the time. Also makes no sense how a WR can catch a wide open pass and you go to turn up field and a defender comes from the far side of the field and chase you down within 5 yards.

Think I will lower the tackle slider because out of all the games I played, I look at stats and have 0 broken tackles. IMO EA made conservative tackle and hard hit tackle too even. Don't seem to matter which one you use, it is an automatic tackle. I shouldn't be seeing big backs brought down with 1 hit all the damn time. I shouldn't be seeing shifty backs brought down with ease either.

29 rushes with Ingram for 95 yards against the Bengals ?

So far I played against Charles, AP, Forte, Lacy, etc. and NONE of them have rushed for over 100 yards against me. I will lower the tackle slider to see if I can get some broken tackles and get this CPU running game going. Because as it stands now, the CPU can't run the ball to save their lives.
Stumble recovery is in the game.
Have had great RB results from CPU. All-Pro and All Madden
Have thier run block at 100 on All Pro and User tackling at 35 I believe.
Still working on All MAddens et as I royally screwed up when I was testing (Game defaulted to All Pro and didn't know it lol )

Anyways I know you can get the CPU run game going. That's always the furst thing I make sure is good to go, or as best as it can be.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS