View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 03:55 AM   #15
SKILLETT
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Great base set by the way. Loaded yours because of the similarity of my set made yesterday. Made a few changes for better gameplay. Still a work in progress. Seems that fumble is RB ability. The computer can't run the ball worth a crap unless that is turned up.

Changes

OPI 50 Dez would not go up and get the ball on 30. He would just fade back and DB's would cut in and Int it.
Comp fumble at 60 and dropped there Run Block back to 50. Good stats, a few YFL and some break aways.
Running both QB accuracy at 20 right now. Kapernick (computer) made some horrible throws and would not attempt a pass more than 10 yards when set to 10. Definitely work in progress there. QB's just dump short with low settings and Weeden (me) couldn't hit a barn door on 10 so 20 for now. Maybe lower to 15 but still seeing some in-accuracy on longer throws.
I am currently having a very hard time running the ball. Not sure what to adjust other than run blocking, maybe move fumble higher? Running back seems slow as hell and DE running me down on outside runs.

Change QB down to 15. Comp Percent at 100, only short throw though.

Last edited by SKILLETT; 08-29-2014 at 04:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove