View Single Post
Old 08-29-2014, 08:13 AM   #58
bangarrang
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Past-Gen Impressions Thread (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeosdistress
i just lost a preseason game 39-36 to the detroit lions. 10 minute quarters. 15 second runoff. i cant stop anybody. cant tackle, cant cover anyone, cant get any pressure. what is the deal? why is it so much harder on all pro this year? if all pro is this hard, i cant imagine how hard all madden is lol. wtf. im really thinking about just selling this game. i hate the new dline pass rushing thing. i cant ever get pressure like ever. with x or square. blah. so frustrated right now. i guess ill have to try some sliders and see if those can save the game for me.
Who are you using? I'm using the panthers and control Star Lotuleilei and have no problem getting pressure. If I'm not getting it with Star, Hardy or Johnson put some on. Using square for power moves, I usually hit it right when he engages with the OL then kind of mash it after the initial push, that collapses the pocket pretty easily. Leding the league in sacks through 11 games, Star with 8 from DT.

Also, taking back what i said earlier about WR's not catching and immediately going out of bounds. They still do that, though possibly not as often as last year.