Old 08-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #8
RumbleCard
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Sliders that control multiple things

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
With fumble at 5 the CPU is afraid that it will fumble on every touch therefore whenever the ball carrier is met by a tackler he always covers the ball to make sure he doesn't fumble. On the other end of the spectrum with fumble at 95 for the CPU I saw the HB juking, stiff arming and staying on his feet every chance he got. The reason being that he thinks he won't fumble with it at 95.

I haven't done much testing besides those two numbers and 40 and 50. I just wanted to get this info out to anyone struggling with CPU running game. My guess is that fumbles should be 55-60 so that you will see moves attempted but still have a chance for a fumble.
This has been a game changer for me. I started with a team that doesn't have a very good run defense. I've been trying to simulate that with no luck but after putting CPU fumbles to 60 the CPU finally has a strong running game against me.

Also tested CPU QB accuracy being attached to playing calling. I can confirm that's 100% true.

I had the CPU pass accuracy around 20 and the CPU was running way too much. Had to bump it up to 40 to get a reasonable mix.

This thread nailed down some things with sliders I don't think anyone knows about.

It just shouldn't be this way...and I can't see any scenario where EA addresses this. CPU accuracy should have no effect on playcalling. There's no way they did this on purpose.

The Golf Club Published Courses
The OsoV2
Big Leaf of South Texas
Mt. Turner - Island Links