Old 08-30-2014, 08:07 AM   #207
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I called it a night with 7mins left in the 4th and he had something like 20/27 280 yards 2 TD's 2 int's

Rodgers totally played like Rodgers, had great footwork and pocket awareness, escapability, hit a deep TD over the top, kept plays alive, Lacy was solid as well. Rodgers spread the ball nicely between Nelson, Cobb and Boykin.

I figured out this infinite load screen bug in CFM. First off before you press start league load the sliders in and save. Then play your week one game. If your using more than one team,..once you play a game...you can't change the slider settings again till you advance a week. So if you want to play multiple games in week one it must be with the sliders you load initially.

After you advance to week 2 but before you play your first game of week 2 you can tweak again.

Going to make a bug report on this. Huge pain in the arse. This is in offline CFM btw.
That's what I like to hear, especially after watching what Peyton Manning did on CPU QB acc 5. I really do think the jump to 10 is the right move. Those 5 points do make a big difference, in my opinion. Like we said, a sweet spot of sorts.