Old 08-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #11
tyberious4now
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: sliders fix QB Sacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
If you're on Xbox One, download my roster file (search for KLNG OF KINGS gamertag). I changed the pocket awareness for the top two QBs of each team's depth chart and gave them each the "throw ball away" trait. I changed those for the top 5 rated free agent QBs as well. Finally, I gave most of the starting QBs the clutch trait to really set them apart from second stringers. There is now a noticeable difference between 1st string to 2nd string to 3rd string QBs. If you combine my roster file (current as of BJGE release) with my custom slider files (search by my gamertag listed above), you will be in for a treat. I just beat the Lions 27-20 as the Browns in the first pre-season game, using coach mode within franchise mode. My defense had 4 sacks (3 against Dan Orlovsky and only 1 on Stafford), 2 INTs (one being a pick 6), 1 forced fumble, and gave up 115 rushing yards and 286 passing yards. I literally had a smile on my face when it finished and must admit that I'm proud of my work. If you download my files, download all 3 and use them together for best results and let me know what you think.
I wish I could but I'm on the ps4.....I've been trying to tell people that the QB in the pocket is the key to less QB sacks.....

Also it will not change the overall rating of the QB....just pocket presence. ..
Advertisements - Register to remove