Old 08-30-2014, 08:27 PM   #257
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by acreyman
Just wondering if there was anyone using these stats with a BAD team that actually has a loosing record?

Try playing as the Rams with Shaun Hill (since Sam Bradford is out) as your starting QB with these sliders. The Rams have the best D-line in the NFL, pretty damn good LBs, not so great secondary though.

On offense you have Kenny Britt, speedster Tavon Austin, Brian Quick, and a pretty good tight end in Jared Cook. All young talent, but not too bad. Start Chris Givens as your kickoff returner (he is fast and this is what the Rams have done in IRL). Also put RB Tre Mason as your second kickoff return guy on the depth chart, but Givens will get you the best returns. They have a pretty damn good 2nd year RB in Zac Stacy as well. He is stout. Speed is in the high 80s, 93 acceleration, and 91 trucking ability.

Now, with that being said, QB Shaun Hill with these sliders isn't easy to do well with. Play as the Rams against some NFC West teams, which have the best defenses in the league, and probably the toughest division overall currently. Cardinals have a good secondary so good luck passing the ball effectively consistently, 49'ers have elite LB'ers, so good luck trying to run all over them, and finally the Seahawks with their elite secondary and rushing attack, good luck with that. It is a challenge with Shaun Hill, especially.

When I do finally start my offline CFM, after they eventually patch the sim stats, I plan on either trading for a better QB or trading up in the draft for a quality QB that can start early. The Ram's defense is too good right now to let the offense hold them back from winning games and making playoff runs. The same can be said for them in real life as well. They weed an above average or a good game-managing QB, now that Bradford is out, probably for future with the Rams as well. The defense can take care of its own business. Just need a new future QB.

Now, with that being said, give the Rams a test against some good teams playing as Shaun Hill and see how well you do. I play on normal speed though with these sliders (and also slightly tweaked from the base set to my liking), not slow. Slow is just too easy as everything comes at you at too slow of a pace, in my opinion.. not representative of the NFL's speed on the field. Anyway, if you try it out with these sliders, let us know if you lose any games and aren't "dominating" (I saw your post in the other thread lol) on All-Pro compared to All-Madden

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-30-2014 at 08:36 PM.