View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 08:46 PM   #262
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Unfortunately being on the X1, I won't be using edited rosters. I like to stay away from doing that anyway, but I believe I'm close to having my final sliders for the rest of the year with your basic set and after some tweaking. Much appreciated man.

Now, I'm just waiting for your updates on your changes to your sliders after last night. I'm interested if you changed anything like injuries or penalties, specifically. I think going down to 51 for rough the passer was good idea as I did also see too many of those called. When you played Vikings vs. Packers I don't remember seeing it called so that one point dropped helped it seemed.

I also know you mentioned you made changes to your coverage sliders, so that has me curious. I just don't want lower-tierd QBs passing too effectively on me. You get deep into the coverage sliders and things tend to change dramatically it seems. So take that into consideration.

But as always, keep up the good work armor. I have faith your sliders will provide many with satisfactory games this year.

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-30-2014 at 08:49 PM.