View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 06:54 AM   #305
Friar Fanatic
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Those passing completion numbers don't seem too bad, maybe the passing yards could be a bit higher. That is one thing I noticed, high passing attempts and usually not too high on the passing yardage in some games. The Cardinals secondary is pretty good though too.
The yards are perfectly fine for me. I usually average like 300+ yards with Rivers, but I just couldn't get anything deep. I ran lots of slants and screens that didn't do ****. I turned the CPU's pass reaction up to 100 because it's too easy on 50.

I was just worried about all the passing attempts. It seems like a lot if Rivers is passing 40-50 times every game.

The CPU's passing was fine for me.

Quote:
The time of possession and the running yards seem okay as well, maybe just a little low, but at least they broke 100 rushing.
The CPU's rushing was good att/yd wise but they just didn't get enough attempts. Only a total of 15 attempts, but then again they did have to pass a lot.

My rushing was hard because my O-line and and my RB's suck. The problem I have is Matthews is always in. I would like Matthews to not have 26 carries when Rivers also has 40-50 attempts. My only guess for a solution to this would be to manually pick plays and substitute him out?

Quote:
The total plays at 145 seems a bit high. Were you using a 15 second runoff with the 15 minute quarters, but I think that can vary depending on how quickly you ran your offense (probably because you used gameflow).. not sure.
I used 10 second runoff. So every play it ran down to 10 seconds. I usually hiked the ball (as did the cpu) around 1-5 seconds on the clock.
Advertisements - Register to remove