MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Wizkhid's Madden 15 Silders

Update 1.1

Both Player/CPU QB Acc - Dropped from 15 to 10
- I want to see if this make a difference at all

Both Player/CPU Pass Blocking - Raised to 65
- I raised both Player and CPU pass Blocking up to 95. So far it been working on both sides of the ball.

CPU WR Catching - Raised from 25 to 40
- I raised the CPU WR catching up. I saw alot of wide open drops that I think shouldn't have happen but also I still realistically still want to see happen.

Both Player/CPU Run Blocking - Lowered the CPU down to 25 and raised user up to 65
- The reason behind this is that I had to run the ball about 30+ times just to get over the 100 yard mark while the CPU did it under just 10 less carries.

CPU Fumble - Raised from 15 to 65
- Reason why I raised this is because I think that has to be tied in with RB abilities. Such as them seeing and deciding what hole to go through and them using moves in the open field.

Both Player/CPU Reaction Time - Lowered the CPU from 75 to 35 and User from 75 to 65
- [ Work in Progress ]I'm just trying out something abit different. I just want to see if this will effect anything in a different way.

CPU Int - Raised from 30 to 33
- I liked that it was at 30. I saw alot more batted passes, but too many times the defenders wouldn't go for the int. So hopefully by moving it up by three I can see a balance between the two.

Both Player/CPUPass Coverage - Lower the CPU from 75 to 65 and lower the User from 75 to 35
- See reaction time

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings