Old 08-31-2014, 01:32 PM   #329
zizoux
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmedaddy
This game just felt too easy, I never felt the Cowboys were driving all over me. Romo had quite a bit of incompletions, and really didn't have a good game outside of a deep pass to Dez Bryant. They had a solid run game, but quite going to Murray after the game was out of hand, so he only had 13 carries.

With Eli I had a solid game, a couple of errant throws, but also a couple of tough catches that probably should've been dropped. Driving the ball against Dallas felt too easy, and if I hadn't played conservative in the 4th, I might not have punted more than once in the game. Running felt much too easy, while I never got any huge runs, it was constantly 5-10 yard runs that weren't being stopped. That being said, it is the Cowboys defense without Sean Lee, so I'll definitely get a couple more games in with tougher defenses.

Sacks were pretty good, 1 coverage sack on me, and while I got 5 sacks on Romo, I only had 2 on him before there was 5 minutes left in the 4th and got 3 sacks in a row on him.

All in all, a pretty easy game albeit against a very weak defense.
You could try normal speed. IMO slow speed gives you more time in the pocket.