Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Armor & Swords -

What time is your next twitch broadcast (EST) for your newest slider set & QB edit updates?
I will be working o the roster tonight....no timetable on release. Next twitch broadcast will be late tonight. Figure between 11-11:30 PM EST.

Spending some quality time with my son....and wife...then only the wife

About to play a whiffle ball game in the back yard....important stuff guys.

But I will be back at the Madden life this evening and try to provide everyone with a high quality edited roster so you can all start your CFM's I recommend solo online till patch drops addressing sim stats, sacks etc etc). I want to play a 32 team CFM but won't till sim stats are at least fixed. Yu can't do 32 team online. Only solo. I am actually contemplating playing 2 different online solo CFM's. One as the Dolphins and the other the Saints.

Enjoy the game guys......don't get hung up on the sliders. I certify this set gold for myself.....try to tweak them for you. Use them as a base and go from there. Honestly..I can't fix the game for everyone, I can't know how you play, what your skill level is..so many variables involved.

I recommend you watch my twitch streams when you can to see exactly my approach to this fine game. Then you can get an idea how this game plays with my skill level. I am not a stick master. I play sim style and enjoy the heck out of the animations etc. No cheese.

Enjoy.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23