View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 09:44 PM   #73
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I use the zoom camera for both offense and defense,I had tried the traditional cam,but it seemed to be a bit too far out,and zoom is just a bit to zoomed....to I picked my poison..lmao

LMAO....yep,poor Matt...the sickness of slideritis has spread to Madden,as I mentioned though...I'm not going through roster edits again...lol Been there done that.

I'll try anything I can think of to alleviate the sack issue...I've seen folks on here say "it can't be done with sliders"....to me that's the ultimate challenge...lol
LOL....well, if you're willing to ride it out with me; here we go.

I remembered something about Madden 25, the CPU QBs didn't play as well on the slow speed. I summed it up as not only was the animation slow, but the AI behind the scenes was slow too...thus you get QBs standing around like bloody idiots like they can't process the ever-changing conditions on the field quickly enough. I don't mind sacks, I DO mind when the sacks come from completely unrealistic QB play.

So, here is version 2 - yes, different enough to get its own iteration. I am bumping the game speed up to normal - and the results are promising enough that I am willing to post after two games. I'm going to use this as a base for a while (one more day off and then back to work), so unless there are universal issues that pop up, I am going to let these run for a day or two to solicit lots of feedback.

Version 2.0
Mode: CFM or Play Now
Speed: NORMAL
Gameplay: All-pro
qtr length: 13min
accel clock: 20 sec
injuries: Personal choice - I am using 65
fatigue: 62
speed threshold: 50
ball hawk: off
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off

HUM/CPU

qb acc: 6/39
pass blocking: 20/50
wr catching: 30/37
run blocking: 50/50
Fumbles: 40/40
Reaction time: 50/50
interceptions: 50/50
Pass coverage: 50/50
tackling: 20/25

Special Teams - (same for both)
FG Power - 50
FG Acc - 39
Punt Power - 50
Punt Acc - 80
KO Power - 51

Penalties SUPER IMPORTANT!!!

Offside: 99
False Start: 99
Holding: 50
Facemask: 50
DPI: 20
OPI: 19
KR/PR interference: 99
Clipping: 55
int grounding: 50
roughing the passer: 51
roughing the kicker: 10

I am updating the OP with this of course. One thing I am still evaluating is whether or not Hum TAK needs to be lowered a tad. I want a lot of feedback on that (as well as my own observations) before I make the switch.

As always, please offer feedback.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 08-31-2014 at 10:06 PM.