View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 12:51 AM   #105
viking12344
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Taffer
I don't mean to take away all the great effort everyone has done with these different sliders to help improve this year's Madden, but.....In truth, we really shouldn't have to go to all this trouble to make this game playable. EA should have done a hell of a lot better job programing from the get go. There's no reason why we should have to waste countless hrs changing QB profiles, sliders, etc. I like how we can have the option of tuning the game how we want, but this is ridiculous.

I'll prolly stick with these sliders for now, but I'm giving EA about a month to release a patch that fixes just about all these bugs. If not, then I'm not just done with this Madden, but any Madden that comes out for good. This is the 1st Madden I bought since 2010, and besides the graphical facelift, the same damn game pretty much.
Every year a bunch of guys tirelessly test these day in and out so we have a semi playable game and I give them props and appreciation. What a joke that ea does not even give valid explanations to what their sliders do.

I will repeat what I read in another topic. I hate this game but can't stop playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove