Old 09-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
sonsart2
Rookie

sonsart2's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Coach Mode CFM Human vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchl
son, don't think you're doing this on your own; I'm following your documentation very closely, thanks for taking the time to show your results and thoughts.

That dang QB% is causing me a lot of concern. With accuracy at 3, not much more to go that can make all as well.

I don't know how you create those cool summaries you're doing, but I last night I got a very realistic % from EJ Manual, and just summative. He start out 3-11, then kinda of got warmed up, but then down the stretch when he needed some completions, he was awful.

I think right now I am micro-analyzing too much, thinking all performances need to fall within the norm. Looking long term, I think things might level out, just like it would irl.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it a lot. Here's a link to the summaries page that will allow you to make the same summaries I do.

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl

If you could grab your next result and post in this thread, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm looking at dropping WR catch and pass coverage back to near where it was. I'll probably drop accuracy as well, but I've got to look at a bunch of different metrics to see where the tweaks really should come from.