Old 09-01-2014, 10:50 AM   #436
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Final update (till a patch drops) has been made on OP.

1. Moved up human pass protect
2. Moved fatigue up
3. All special teams are now at default 50

1.3 are my personally tweaks and what I am using in conjunction with the QB roster edits.

Also on downfield passes that are being well defended...I am user catching now. Defense is very powerful and for me not seeing elite and very good WR's fight for balls downfield is a disappointment. But taking control and using the catch button I am having fun "fighting for the ball" and making some beautiful downfield catches. I don't use user catch for short or medium routes. Only flags and posts where I am tightly covered. And I don't catch everything when I user...so it's a challenge. It will open up your deep passing game yet it still feels very realistic.

So peeps, here we are. All-Pro is done, signed and sealed for me. Tweak to your preference and skill level. Have fun and start playing the game. I am waiting for Mizzou's opening day roster and I will once again edit all the QB's one last time and upload it to Madden share for all of you.

Once that is done.....I am done. Off to enjoy Madden 15 to the fullest. I will check in here from time to time and also post Marino's All-Madden set whenever he is done with them.

TNK is doing his own testing here and making tweaks. TNK is a long time slider OS'er around here so he may come up with some other variables and discover some unlocks I may not have! Either way...your all in good hands with several members here and other slider makers like TNK, Blue Ninja and Charter and several others I am sure I failed to mention.
Watched some of your twitch last night, what was wrong with ST sliders? Saw you sating something about punts? I kept mine at default now besides ACC for FG and punts. But worried about high average punts and long FG getting hit to easily.