View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #42
xfacemob
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JaymeeAwesome's Realistic Game Stats Sliders (M15 CFM)

Just finished my first game. OAK @ NYJ.

Not as competitive as I would like, but I'll reserve total judgement until I play against a team with great weapons.

What I noticed with the CPU fumble slider low they don't run very aggressive. When you raise the fumble slider to around 70-75, the RB actually hits holes harder and makes pretty realistic cuts and juke moves. I guess that means when you raise the fumble slider the CPU gets reckless, however they don't fumble the ball any more often than they do when it's on 50 or below.

Geno Smith moves around in the pocket pretty realistically. Only gripe is he never took off for a run of his own.

Also they only made one big play the entire game. Didn't even attempt another after the 76 yard bomb to Decker.

To be fair, the Raiders defense is pretty stout, especially with the help of my 99 overall Created MLB lol! I have to do it man! I gotta put myself in the game and be the GOAT haha.

Overall, I like the defensive CPU sliders the most. CPU didn't put up much of a challenge on offense. Final score was 31-17. Only reason they scored 2 TD's is because I fumbled the ball twice in my own redzone.

I'm going to mess the sliders a little bit and let you know my report. I know I only pointed out the negatives, but seriously, these are the best sliders I've played with so far. Way better than charters, armor and swords and for sure better than huskers.

Last edited by xfacemob; 09-01-2014 at 05:28 PM.