View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #10
muelly
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: @AzureEffect Madden 15 Sliders

Just ran a gm on 6 min qtrs it was pretty one sided. I scored 2 tds late on poor tackling so the 38-19 score doesn't show it all. Chicago got Dow. Early vs me gb.

Packers @ bears in rain
Tested in cfm
Key notes 121 offensive plays
Bears fell down 7-0 and never really ran much. It was 14-12 at one pt the td for them being a fumble return. They scored another td early 4th.
I scored 20 pts in 4th but like I said 2 were results of poor defense/tackling.

Cutler 25-40 1td 2 int. forgot to add yardage I'm not near system but he was around 300.
Rodgers 6-12 57 0-0 hurt early
Flynn 10-19 131 1-0

Lacy 25-212 2 tds. Had a 86 yard td on virtually no outside contain so outside that 24-126
Forte 4-20 alarming

Forte and Carey the backup accounted for 7 receptions.
Jeffery and Marshall tried to streak downfield quite a bit.

Hayward had both my picks one on a well timed deep ball the other on a corner fade inside redzone.

Fatigue seemed great I saw all 3 my rbs.
Injuries seem high but nothing serious affected me outside rodgers hip pointer. Most return quickly.
I saw facemask and clipping penalties and boy did they happen at bad times.

Overall from one game I was impressed. I'd like to see CPU run more but I liked the variety the CPU threw at me. Several moments I thought I had them and they were bailed out on a guy across middle. Saw some key drops too. Several overthrows. I generated a bit much pressure at times and running lanes at time were wide open for 5-8 yards pack ran in bears last yr too.

Peanut Tillman was a beast.

Hope that makes sense typing on an ipad is cumbersome.

Last edited by muelly; 09-01-2014 at 08:56 PM.