View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #718
illiterateoption
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

On the subject of Moody...dudes doing solid work right now. he's got a video up showing what I've said on this thread...the amount of motion shifting, wonky animations, and sliding in this years (M15) is unacceptable. Objective evidence - it can't be ignored. Its not like the guy doesn't want a good football game too - he's dying like the rest of us. You can hear the frustration in his voice. Why do other genres and game categories get to enjoy epic titles and football fans get left out in the cold. For the last 10 years!!

The product just seems so unstable. Its clear, all of EA's effort was spent in the presentation aspect, a few minor modes (gauntlet is a glorified skills trainer), and graphics.

M25 feels more stable...it just does. I hated M25 and now...shoot...I'm starting a CFM and dumping 15 once NBA 2K or something drops. M25, Its not glamorous and doesn't have all the new bells n whistles, but damn...the motion shifting, sliding, suction, is certainly less and the user control can be felt. I'm so frustrated...This exclusive license sucks for us consumers. No options. Just the choice of: A) play M15 with all its issues B) Play M25 - a port from last gen.