View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 10:20 PM   #114
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Honest to god 100 pass block works tremendously well I have two sacks against the cowboys using the giants at half that not look good but one sack was romo waiting to long with good coverage (knocked him out of the game as well) and the other was weeden trying to scramble and ran into his own blocker. These incredibly well and one other adjustment I made was lowered QB accuracy by one for human and CPU and I'm getting great %'s from that as well. I have my set and I'm ready to roll with this into cfm great work Cowher and I applaud/ thank for your work
Sounds awesome dude,glad you have found hopefully what you have been looking for.

Out of curiosity....what were the pass reaction and int slider for the cpu set at when you put cpu pb @ 100?

In other words....which set are you currently using with the cpu PBL at 100?..damn see,I'm confusing myself...lmao

Because I had just tried something in my last game against the Browns,that surprised the hell outta me,and my defense wasn't expecting....lol

I reversed the pass reaction and int #'s for the user....so I put pass reaction @ 80 and int's @0 for the user,and left CPU PBL @ 0....at the half I only had 1 sack....and finished with 5 sacks,but that was because I was moving the PBL slider all over the place in the second half.

But the surprise came in Hoyer passing all over me...he ended up like 15/27 for 250+ yards...but he was throwing every pass imaginable...so with that said....I'll probably just look at cpu PBL at either 0 or 100.

Thanks for the help in testing dude,I really appreciate it.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert