View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 05:05 AM   #12
FluffyTonka
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: CPU not taking enough deep shots down the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMix07
Was he completing most of his passes?
He was red hot in the first half and seattle were up 13-0 ... At halftime Russell was 10 from 13 - 0 int - 91 yards and he finished 18 from 27 - 177 yards 1int

I pegged them back and got an intercept on 3rd and long off their 20 yard line and went up 17-13 to end the 3rd quarter and we had a scoreless 4th.

I have throw acc at 20 for CPU & 30 for me. (it was bothering me not being able to throw more than 200 yards on 25+ attempts with guys like Rodgers).

I'm finding from the 10 or so games I've played that if I keep mixing up my playcalls and coverage I'm getting realistic numbers. Just played Manning and the broncos, and he completed his first 7 passes and 9 of of his first 11. They ran out to 14 point lead.

I just started calling more blitzes and pressing the line, then going to zones and faking blitz with my secondary and at half time the score was 14-10 and I was right back in it, with Manning sitting on 13-22 136 yards 1TD 0 INT

It's fairly realistic imo ... qb's are going on runs where they're unstoppable, and it's it up to us to stop them by mixing up what we do ... but I'm only 10 games into madden 15. small test size