Old 09-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #612
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
I tried a little experiment. I was thinking about the problem I was having with the cpu not passing down field enough. I kinda thought maybe it might have to do with the qb pressure trait being on paranoid. my thought process was they arent even looking down the field at all they are just getting rid of it as quick as possible which makes sense because it fixed the too many sacks issue.

I decided to change all the cpu traits to trigger happy instead of paranoid. I still only got 1 sack in the game I tried and it did seem the QB threw down the field more. granted it was only one game ive tried so far. lol I was thinking maybe later ill switch the trait down 1 more to ideal and see if the sacks stay down and what happens to the cpu throwing desicions. side note I have pass blocking at 85.

Forget Ideal. It was a disaster on that. However please keep playing games with trigger happy and let me know how it goes.

Bottom line is I really hope to see a solid game tuning patch to rectify this sack issue. If we get one I will be thrilled and retest and tweak the sliders which will be easy to do once I see the patch notes.

The QB edits are not a permanent fix as rookie QB's will populate the league by year 4 and 5. It is really important that Tiburon examines this (which I am sure they are) and balances it without breaking something else. It's a slippery slope when you nerf and patch.

I personally play through 5 seasons max before I either start another or move on to the next version of the game. But I know plenty of players here at OS play deep into CFM and this needs to be addressed for a long term fix for CFM players which is by far the most popular mode along with MUT.

I am pretty confident they are going to fix this. The game has been well received, and there is a lot of good will with Madden. I think they want to make sure this great new feeling that the game has gone in the right direction continues.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23