View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #152
schnaidt1
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

thank you guys for the feedback so far. a few things i want to address.

the rushing totals look pretty solid i know 1 guy said he had 150 yards on 30 carries...thats not all that bad actually. normally the goal is 20 carries for 100 yards....you had 10 more carries at 50 yards...so you averaged 5 yards per carry...which isnt exactly uncommon...especially depending on the back or the defense.

user passing stats look really good. glad i am not the only 1 having a somewhat difficult time throwing it.

as far as cpu passing goes.....im just really concerned at how this is happening for you guys. i have seen only 70 once so far with the updated set and been seeing lots of high 50's and 60's from the cpu. i even got a buddy playing with the sliders and he has same types of results...

i can not stress how important it is to make sure the sliders are imported the correct way...you can not touch sliders in cfm it messes it all up.

as far as sacks....i been seeing between 3-6 a game...which is yes...still too high...but until ea gets in a patch...its better than nothing....one thing that has helped is turning off the defensive visuals.

i am working on a few tweaks that arent posted yet....has anyone tried them? they are posted a few spots up.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w