View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 09:59 PM   #808
FaceMask
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I just have to say it would be a disservice to us as fans and to this game for EA/Tiburon not to give it's all in patches for this game. It has TOO much potential to be a great Madden game. All the elements are there besides obvious things that aren't patchable. I really hope EA can put some healthy patches into this game because for the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm getting my football fix. There are moments when I'm just simply fully satisfies playing this game. That hasn't happened in YEARS with Madden.
Lighting needs a patch, BADLY. Don't know what they were thinking but it's a mess. 1pm games that are clear and supposed to be sunny look like they're under overcast skies. If they're not going to do progressive lighting, at least put the shadows pattern across the field back where they're supposed to be, especially for 4pm lighting.

There is so much disparity between stadiums in terms of lighting. You wonder, how can University of Phoenix can look so incredible at 1pm in this game, but AT&T Stadium look so dead? Where is the sun/brightness? How did they go from this:

To THIS: