View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 12:33 PM   #1
shadowking42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Confidence issues in Connected Franchise?

I'm not even sure if this is a glitch, so didn't want to post it in the bugs and glitches thread yet.

I loaded up my first offline Connected Franchise to just test the waters and see what I could expect. I picked up a LT in a trade who was rated a 79 with plans on moving him to RT.

I make the position switch and his ratings go down. I wasn't too concerned although I thought it was a little odd that it went down so much. So I moved him back to LT and it went down some more. It all seemed tied with the new Confidence rating of course.

So at this point I make the switch to RT and LT a couple of more times just to see what it would do, and when all is said and done his overall rating was a 53. I assumed this was just a temporary thing until his confidence went back up, so then I tried to trade him....assuming he would be tradeable at his original rating of 79. Nope, I was wrong. lol

Anyways, should this be considered abnormal or should we just not switch positions once we start Connected Franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove