View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #9
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Sweet. Your sliders are pretty close to mine. The only thing that I really differ with you on is on WR Catching and PI Penalties. I'm not sure if the penalties have an adverse effect on game play so I actually have all of my penalties close to default (between 50-55). I believe I'm within 5-10 of your sliders on everything else.

Also, I'm not using the QB edits and I don't know if it's because I changed PI from 99 to 50, but in the past 4 games I'm only averaging 2 sacks per game, which I'm extremely happy about... Especially since I had 22 in my first 2 games. The only thing that I know that could've really changed things that much was the PI slider.

My biggest problem now is finding away for my D to tighten up Zone's a little bit and to actually guard the flats. If I can fix that and get the QB completion percentages down a little bit, I should be set.
That's good to hear man. Especially not seeing as many sacks. I've kept the PI sliders at 99 as Armor has them, as I really never tested that one too much, and found it not really affecting my gameplay negatively, but maybe I could take a second look at it. Thus far, I'm still having some good games with this set, so I probably won't make many if any changes. But anyone that wants to try these out can tweaked to their hearts content.

EDIT: Also see that you're in Baton Rouge too. Small word! lol.. but a Bama fan, booo!

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-04-2014 at 05:07 PM.