View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 01:03 PM   #5
Matt68046
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 15 sliders detached/unlatched

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
The sliders need to either be completely redone - which isn't gonna happen in M15, else I am sure they would have mentioned it...

Doubt simple mistakes like sliders improperly titled will not be fixed.

Sliders will effect multiple parts of the game action and there will be no official guide on how or why the results that are witnessed or not witnessed are happening....

The game is based around "ALL-Pro" head to head play and therefore all sliders are mashed to make the highest and lowest rated players closer together so that any team used online will have an even chance against another team and it will all come down to stick skillz...

Essentially - just play All-pro and accept reality that the game is trashed, or just walk away.
I try all pro, and you can just tweak them to be harder and yes, accept the fact that madden has been crap for years because EA has exclusive liscense, and now with no NCAA its the ONLY football game you can play, and its only on console. That is what monopoly is folks.
I have found All madden pass defense just unrealistically hard, even on 0 and 0 the Linebackers will jump like shaq oneil and bat down passes that would have been right on the money, Im gonna work on it today a little, but all pro is what we all have to do this year i think, unless maybe you want to be some 99 QB on a great team,and try to get a 8-8 season on all madden or something.
But for me, liking the bucs titans and cardinals, im gonna have to play on a hard tuned version of all pro.
penalties need to be turned WAAAY up like to 98 99 to get them to be called at all, which is BS Ea why you didnt fire the dev after last years freeze glitch i will never know, the game this year looks better but feels worse than last year i think, they are slow bulky and whats with the tackle animations? They no longer realistically fight but 99% of the time they just get tackled and fall forward or fall down, get up, then trip and fall down again............. ridicolous
Advertisements - Register to remove