View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 03:13 PM   #41
JRT2006
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Quinn's Sliders (Armor & Sword base set w/ tweaks)

Haven't played a single game on Normal speed yet as I've only used A&S slider set. I'm happy with what his set has provided given the mistakes EA has made in the game, I did use the QB Edits with his set also but would like to get used to a CFM without them, so I can go deep into my coaching franchise. Sacks aside, the only complaint I had was the QB never going deep. Their aggression seemed to be toned way down, granted this is against the Chiefs coverage, which I believe to be very subpar in skills. Often, I looked at replays where the completion was made to a TE 4 yards deep in the middle of the field to see if there were any other options available and most of the time, yes there were. Sometimes they werent the safest options, often times they were.

Are you noticing anything different with your set? I'm about to skip the preseason fiasco in my new CFm (I hate the preseason because the teams dont sub in/out like real life. I try to evaluate my backups and pull my starters after a series and the CPU doesnt). I'll find out for myself but I figured I would ask to see what others noticed or how the fixed the problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove