View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 05:01 PM   #148
ECPackers
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
As some if you know I do sliders on this site. I have a love/hate relationship with sliders. Lol. I like the challenge of making a game better. I also hate getting slideritis and testing sliders more than playing the game. I'm tired of it. I almost didn't even post a set for Madden next gen for this reason. There is always something that needs tweaking.

That being said I'm not in this to be noticed or get recognition. I just want to have fun playing Madden. I'm leaving my sliders up for those who want them but, I'm going default All-Madden. I'm using my penalty and special teams sliders but, other than that it's default All-Madden. The game plays really well on default and to me as I adjust sliders other things mess up. I'm sick of it.

So, this is not a slider thread per say but, I wanted to see if anyone else has or will try it out and post your results. Thanks!

honestly, IMO, the default flaws are far less than the flaws that become apparent when setting a ton of sliders up. sad really... default all madden with lower INT slider+ penalties+auto-subs.... makes the game a lot more real i believe.