View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 05:23 PM   #893
meep316
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I don't play against the CPU, but for Ultimate team, to get coins to complete challenges, sometimes I have to. And this is the reason why I don't:

The whole appeal of Madden is the chess match. Outthinking your opponent. You can't do that against the CPU, because they already know what play you're running when you call it.

It's 3rd and inches, and whenever I do the "run middle commit", without shifting my line in or doing anything to tip my hand, they CONVENIENTLY run a toss and get a huge gain. Every single time. Every time in the same situation, if I crash my line outwards, it's a run up the middle. There needs to be just a generic pre play run commit, instead of making you choose middle, left or right. There's a generic pre-play pass commit, why not run?

Every time I come out in a 3wr or even 4wr set and come out to do a HB draw, the defense is in a run stopping formation, even on obvious passing downs. And vice versa. Just **** off with that. It's so stupid. It's lazy programming.

And like I said, I don't play against the CPU anyway, I mostly just play online VS and in my online CCM. But occasionally when I have to play against the CPU for stuff, it just drives me BA-NA-NAS, and it's been like this forever. I don't know how you strictly offline players do it. You aren't even playing the game.

Last edited by meep316; 09-05-2014 at 05:27 PM.