View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #6
da ThRONe
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: The Legit Virtual Currency Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24ct
From the looks of MyGM it looks like MyPlayer might use XP points but you can still purchase VC to get XP points for skills instead of using VC to boost skills which makes 0 sense. Players don't spend MONEY on skills. They get skill based on EXPERIENCE.

Hopefully they separate CURRENCY and SKILL POINTS because I don't think they belong in the same category. Players don't earn skill with the same money they buy there headbands or shoes or whatever...And I also wish the companies wouldn't lie and say it's not about making money like Rob Jones just said on this podcast, lol...

It should be optional to purchase VC to use to BUY skill points...
I should be able to level my player up with skill points and not VC
VC should ONLY be for the players currency because obviously the NBA doesn't want them to use actual dollars...
This isn't even scratching the surface on where we should be at in MyPlayer. All point systems should be almost completely removed from the game. Improving should be linked only to(with maybe the expectation of physical growth which by the way should only be done in the off season) drills and in game play. There is no way based on things that's already in the game should I be able to shoot the ball and based off of that become a better rebounder, on-ball defender, passer, leaper, etc.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.