Old 09-05-2014, 10:43 PM   #815
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I'll help you out my man as I just looked for 15 minutes trying to figure it out. Create your franchise. Choose player, coach, or owner. Once you choose that you can adjust your settings for the CFM. Once you click start career there will be a popup that says start career or CREATE ANOTHER CHARACTER. Choose create another character. Then you repeat the same steps until you have all 32 teams user controlled. The settings will copy over to the other characters so you only have to adjust them one time, not 32.

My biggest issue is the EA rosters because they are over 53 man. If I sim to the regular season the updated rosters are all screwed up because the CPU will cut players you don't want cut, even if you have all of the CPU roster options set to off. It's aggrevating as all hell. I had my Vikings depth chart perfect, then simulated and they were all jacked up. I think I may have to go and edit every single team before cut days so that the rosters stay normal. The CPU cut some good players from other teams as well which made them FA's.

Does anyone have a workaround for this issue or are we just out of luck?
Thank you bro!
Advertisements - Register to remove