View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #816
JRT2006
Rookie

JRT2006's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

First competitive game I've had in awhile. I'm using a blend of yours and Quinns sliders, on normal speed with tackle at 25.
I took an early lead 10 nothing by the beginning of the 2nd.
1st drive had Alex Smith picking the titan D apart with small quick routes and finished with a field goal.
2nd drive I mixers in the same pass plays but got Charles involved more. He was able to get around the titan defense a few times for a few medium gains and eventually took it on on an inside rush from the 2 yd line

From there it went downhill, Alex Smith was knocked out of the game, he threw a HB Screen and while I was dancing around with Charles, he came up to lay a block, out with a herniated disc. Chase Daniels hasn't been able to get much going with only a few completions.
I knocked Jake Locker from the game (I missed the injury) thinking I had evened the teams again, but Cooper blew a coverage when I put him in Man Press on Nate Washington, who shook off the the hand fight and streaked ahead a few yards, Whitehurst hit him for a 40+ yd TD.
My next possession, I was in 4 down territory with 3 yards to gain for the 1st, I decided to PA the call and it was easily batted by a LB as I was antsy on the controls and tossed it to a covered Jamaal Charles. Tennessee then tired my defense out with a lot of run and some quick passes with an eventual TD skip by McCluster.

Tennessee now leads 14 - 10 and this has been the most challenging yet entertaining game I've played since I've owned Maddden

Last edited by JRT2006; 09-05-2014 at 11:54 PM.