View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 05:41 AM   #368
daenius
Rookie

daenius's Arena

OVR: 3
Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

I tried resetting to AM defaults and normal speed and while I am seeing more balanced and improved pass blocking I am getting kicked in the gonads in every other aspect.
Just played the Titans and got killed by their RBs, there's absolutely no way to stop the run now, even with run block down to 20 as you suggested Charter.
On top of that, I am fairly convinced that normal game speed brings out the worst of the animation system. I had my WR running an out route and as he was making the turn he "skipped" part of the animation and got a good 3-4 yds of separation from the DB.
Same with run animations, they all seem to be forward only, every tackle I made the RB fell forward and gained a couple more yds; I did not run into any of those issues playing on slow and I'm under the impression that I'm seeing way more variety in tackle animations.
Kick returns are also an issue for me now, every kick I returned was a good 40-50yds, I just cut to the outside and I'm good to go on normal speed...

I don't know, I might revert to the v1.0 set on slow speed and tweak from there...
Thanks for the great work on these sliders though, I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk