View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 10:09 AM   #285
Cikoo
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedorov
Some people have got early copies, most of us like myself have the EA Early Access subscription (XboxOne only) so we get to play the FULL game on a 6hr timer and get it 5 days before release.

I don't have my old console or NHL14 to fall back on so NHL15 is my only way to get my hockey fix back. The cutting of so many game modes and not being able to sim past games, no game highlight replays is utterly disgusting and they've completely mislead and hyped this new next-gen for all these months only to admit EAHSL is missing only a week ago.

EA Access has backfired on them in a big way here if it's any consolation to you guys - rather than con so many of the regular NHL buyers into purchasing and then feeling ripped off the majority of you who read online have found out much sooner and saved you the purchase

As others have said, the sad thing is the gameplay in NHL15 is actually awesome, had some cracking games with mates round on the sofa already - for me it's worth purchasing as we have regular hockey nights with mates round.

If I played any of those other game modes on a regular occurrence I'd be cancelling any pre-order also.
hmm I still think that the stuff that some guys reported missing are just unacceptable in game like NHL 15... I will wait till tuesday or some Rammers official statement
Advertisements - Register to remove