View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #287
cherman24
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

Holy cow, I'm scared here. I've been slammed at work last week and will be this week. I haven't been really reading gaming pages (maybe because I wrongfully assumed things were included). I am itching for NHL so bad because I didn't get it two years ago and I skipped last year knowing I was going next gen...but you're telling me, as a guy who doesn't do HUT, doesn't play online, and just enjoys a season vs. teams with the most current players, I cannot get this? WTF. I'm seriously thinking about jetting up to GS and cancelling before it's too late. To me, NHL was the perfect season game. The season games were realistic and you didn't have to invest an hour per game. NFL is too short, and the NBA is too long (if you bump up the time to get realistic results). I just cannot fathom trying to play a game where I can't change uniforms, will see Ovechkin traded to the Jets for a draft pick, and have to worry about raising the prices of soda so I can upgrade the toilets to have happy fans.

Last I read about this game was from Game Informer saying how great it is, etc. I think companies like EA are so big now, they just pay to have one of their PR guys write an article and put it in places. I rely on things like that to determine my purchases, but I feel a little bait and switch...or empty promises.

Last edited by cherman24; 09-06-2014 at 11:05 AM.